I want you to take a few minutes and pay attention to your breathing ⤵
Ideally you should use your nose and your diaphragm for breathing. Here's a quick guide:
- Put one hand on your chest and the other on your belly.
- Close your mouth and breathe in and out through your nose.
- When you inhale, your belly should fill up.
- When you exhale, your belly should return to its initial position.
- ➡ As you breathe in and out, the hand on your tummy should rise and go down.
- ➡ The hand on your chest should not move much.
In my experience, belly breathing felt awkward in the beginning, but then with practice I got used to it.
Try incorporating this way of breathing into your daily life. After all, nose is for breathing and mouth is for eating. And the diaphragm is the main breathing muscle.
I'm right here at the other end of an email to help you!
Stay healthy, stay happy!